Hello and Welcome to Miami!
I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
I have a WONDERFUL listing in Coral Gables at 1131 Mariposa Avenue. This lovely villa is on the market for sale ($399,000) OR for rent ($2,000). We have had a tremendous amount of activity on this listing, but the right person hasn’t appeared yet.
The unit is a free-standing villa, on the 2nd floor of a 2-story building, and is a part of the Royal Caribbean Club Condo. Most people that live here are young professionals, so it’s a wonderful quiet atmosphere, and feels very comfortable. The unit has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has been immaculately maintained and wonderfully updated. Here are a few reasons why this is the PERFECT place to live:
- Location – this home is situated just 2 blocks from the University of Miami, perfect for someone affiliated with the University. It’s also very close to the Metro Rail.
- Pets – the condo association allows small pets.
- Quiet – it’s such a nice, quiet residential area. Perfect for someone that is looking to rent but doesn’t want the hustle bustle of downtown Coral Gables.
- Wonderful Condition – the unit has been kept in immaculate condition, it is move-in ready!
- The Royal Caribbean Club – as a tenant in this villa, you get all of the amenities of the Royal Caribbean Club including a beautiful pool right in your backyard, and even an event room for entertaining, if desired.
- Covered parking – the unit comes with a carport so you always have a dry, covered place to park your car!
- Laundry – the unit also has a washer/dryer right in the unit. How convenient!
Please contact me if you would like to schedule a showing of this special home.