Ashley Cusack, Senior Vice President
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty
Ashley Cusack is one of Miami’s most experienced and sought-after real estate experts, helping guide luxury real estate clients to successfully navigate the complex Miami market for over 30 years.
With nearly $1.3 billion in total career sales, Ashley is trusted by clients and highly regarded by fellow agents.
In the fall of 2022, Ashley exclusively listed and successfully sold the highest-priced residential property ever in Miami-Dade County, Miami's Arsht Estate, which closed at a record-setting $106,875,000 million.
Her concierge-minded team is part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network and consistently places in the top sales percentile nationwide. They were recently awarded the "Top Producing Team by Volume Nationwide" by HomeServices of America.
Her Philosophy: "Let us do all the work."
Ashley has lived by this motto throughout her over 30-year career, which started as an assistant for a top-producing Miami broker. While learning the business from the ground up, she’s never lost sight of how significant and stressful real estate transactions can be. That is why her philosophy is to ensure that she and her team of experts take care of every complicated and unanticipated detail when buying or selling a home.
Ashley's clients appreciate her thoughtful approach and savvy business acumen. When selling, buying or investing in real estate, Ashley creates a personalized plan that starts and ends with each client’s specific needs. She and her team pride themselves by being available to ensure a seamless experience. They listen carefully, assess needs, and deliver solutions designed to achieve each client's goals.
Ashley strives to provide the best service and the most knowledge to her clients by constantly evaluating the status of the South Florida real estate market. Additionally, her strategic marketing model – including robust digital media and advertising plans - gives each property the most innovative and comprehensive exposure possible.
Ashley is known as one of the best negotiators and skilled professionals in the Miami market. She is also known for her bright smile, a mean pickle ball game and a long track record of generously giving back to her community.SEE MY MEDIA COVERAGE
- Exclusive Listing Agent for Miami’s Arsht Estate. Sold for $106,875,000 million, the first $100M+ residential sale in Miami-Dade County history
- $1.3 billion in total career sales
- $200 million in sales to date in 2022
- Named #1 Team by Volume Nationwide | Across 1500 BHHS Real Estate offices | Sept 2022
- Member of the REALM Global Network | 2022
- Host of American Dream TV Sells Miami cable network show | 2022
- #1 Small Team | Coral Gables + South Miami Office | BHHS EWM Realty | 2021
- #2 Small Team Company-Wide | BHHS Real Estate | 2021
- Top 10 Small Team Nationwide | BHHS Real Estate | 2021
- #1 BHHS EWM Team Coral Gables-South Miami, #1 Small Team BHHS Miami, and #8 Small Team BHHS United States in 2020
- #1 Top Producer of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty Coral Gables office 2019
- #5 Realtor at EWM in 2019
- #5 Realtor at EWM in 2018
- Named Senior Vice President of EWM Realty 2018
- #8 Realtor at EWM in 2017
- #6 Realtor at EWM in 2016
- #1 Realtor in Miami-Dade County in sales $1 million & above for single-family non-waterfront, from 06/2014 to 06/2015
- #8 Realtor at EWM in 2015
- 2015, 2017 and 2020 Who’s Who in Miami Residential Real Estate
- Member of The Council of Residential Specialists
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Master Broker's Forum since 2005
- Recognized as Miami’s top residential Realtor by the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce, Miami Agent Magazine and The Real Deal.
- Member of Junior League of Miami for 35 years, serves as a volunteer with the Beaux Arts of the University of Miami Lowe Art Museum, and was recently chosen to join the esteemed Orange Bowl Committee.
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School.
- Served as a volunteer lacrosse coach at Ransom Everglades School since the team’s inception.
- Competed in 8 marathons, including Boston, Chicago and Marine Corps (D.C.
A testament to her success is the number of referrals she receives from others within the industry. She says, “I am especially proud of the referrals I get from other Realtors. It is a great honor that my colleagues feel that I am doing a great job and refer me when they cannot help someone. It is critical to maintain strong relationships in this industry to ensure you are given the benefit when negotiating against others. If people in my business think I am doing it right, I must be.”
As a Miami native, Ashley exercises hometown pride through service at Ransom Everglades School and St. Thomas Episcopal Church and School; the Junior League of Miami Foundation Board; Beaux Arts; Sewanee The University of the South Parent Council; and volunteer coaching girls’ lacrosse to help grow the sport in South Florida.