Ashley Cusack, Senior Vice President
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty
Ashley Cusack is a Miami native who has been connecting luxury home real estate clients with the properties of the dreams for almost 30 years.
“Let me do all the work.” Ashley has lived by this motto throughout her almost 30-year career, which started as an assistant for a top producing Miami broker. While learning the business from the ground up, she’s never lost sight of how significant and stressful real estate transactions can be. That is why her philosophy is to ensure that she and her team of experts are the ones to take care of the complicated and unanticipated details when buying or selling a home.
That client-focused attitude has translated into success. Ashley has consistently been in the top ½ of 1 percent of Realtors nationwide, and in the top 5 of 800 agents at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty – an accomplishment spanning the past 15 years. Ashley has also been recognized as the area’s top residential Realtor by the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce, Miami Agent Magazine and The Real Deal.
Ashley has developed a large network, plus exceptional marketing and negotiating skills, all of which can give you a leg up in a tight market when you need to know about listings before they come on the market. Her goal is to provide the best service and knowledge to her clients by always evaluating the status of real estate in South Florida. Additionally, strategic marketing – including a robust digital media plan - and advertising giving each home the best and most exposure possible.SEE MY MEDIA COVERAGE
- #1 Top Producer of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty Coral Gables and South Miami office 2020, and #1 Top Producer, Small Teams, Company-wide 2020
- #1 Top Producer of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty Coral Gables office 2019
- #5 Realtor at EWM in 2019
- #5 Realtor at EWM in 2018
- Named Senior Vice President of EWM Realty 2018
- #8 Realtor at EWM in 2017
- #6 Realtor at EWM in 2016
- #1 Realtor in Miami-Dade County in sales $1 million & above for single-family non-waterfront, from 06/2014 to 06/2015
- #8 Realtor at EWM in 2015
- 2015, 2017 and 2020 Who’s Who in Miami Residential Real Estate
- Member of The Council of Residential Specialists
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Master Broker's Forum since 2005
A testament to her success is the number of referrals she receives from others within the industry. She says, “I am especially proud of the referrals I get from other Realtors. It is a great honor that my colleagues feel that I am doing a great job and refer me when they cannot help someone. It is critical to maintain strong relationships in this industry to ensure you are given the benefit when negotiating against others. If people in my business think I am doing it right, I must be.”
As a Miami native, Ashley exercises hometown pride through service at Ransom Everglades School and St. Thomas Episcopal Church and School; the Junior League of Miami Foundation Board; Beaux Arts; Sewanee The University of the South Parent Council; and volunteer coaching girls’ lacrosse to help grow the sport in South Florida.