Hello and Welcome to Miami!
I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Here is some 411 on the pink snails creeping their way through our “city beautiful”.
Making their debut during Art Basel these bubble-gum pink creatures are actually designed to create awareness towards recycling and it’s environmental impact. A collective of European artists called the Cracking Art Group and Italy’s Galleria Ca d’Oro are behind the installation of these oversized colorful animals made of recyclable plastic. The Cracking Art Group, hoping to have a positive impact on cities worldwide, has placed all sorts of large colored animals in cities such as Paris, Milan, Rome, Venice, Prague, and many more. If you are interested in seeing more of their artwork on display there is a gallery on San Lorenzo just north of Merrick Park Village.
. . . and these pink snails will not be retreating to their shells anytime soon as they will be inching their way north making an impact on other Florida cities.
Interesting Recycling Facts:
• A used aluminum can is recycled and back on the grocery shelf as a new can, in as little as 60 days.
• Used aluminum beverage cans are the most recycled item in the U.S., but other types of aluminum, such as siding, gutters, car components, storm window frames, and lawn furniture can also be recycled.
• An aluminum can that is thrown away will still be a can 500 years from now!
• There is no limit to the amount of times an aluminum can be recycled.
• We use over 80,000,000,000 aluminum soda cans every year.
• At one time, aluminum was more valuable than gold!
My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 20 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.
As the #7 Realtor company-wide at EWM in 2014, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!