While most people flee Miami in the summer, some of us natives actually like to hang around! Here are my top 10 reasons to stay in South Florida in the summer:
1. Mango season!
2. Fireworks at the Biltmore
3. The water and air are the same temperature
4. Mini lobster season-July 30th and 31st
5. Much less traffic and no social commitments
6. Lots of avocados for homemade guacamole
7. Great spearfishing in the keys and easy crossings to the Bahamas
8. Beautiful mornings and afternoon showers that cool us off
9. Flat calm waters for paddleboarding , water skiing or any other kind of boating activity
10. An overall easy way of living in the summer months in Miami!!
My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 20 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.
As the #3 Realtor company-wide at EWM in 2012 with over $55 Million in sales, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!