Hello and Welcome to Miami!
I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Tidy Up – Make your beds, clean out your closets to show their size, take dirty dishes out of the sink, and if you have a cat, then please clean out the litter box. Basically, do your chores because a clean, fresh-smelling house will always show better than a messy one.
- De-Clutter – Walking into a house that is full of stuff, even beautiful stuff, can be distracting. Buyers often begin to look at tchotchkes rather than keeping their eye focused on what is important, such as natural light and architectural details.
- Focus on Curb Appeal – You never have a second chance to make a first impression, so be sure that your lawn and exterior are looking sharp.
- Tone it Down – Many buyers have a hard time seeing past paint colors, so if your walls are wild it would behoove you to paint them a neutral tone. This often makes rooms feel larger, and having somewhat of a blank canvas will allow the person looking at your house to envision it decorated in their own personal style.
- Brighten Up – Take down heavy drapery, add lamps to dark rooms, and make sure that your lightbulbs are all working. People love light!
- Stage It – A professional stager can do wonders for a house, either by removing or adding to your décor (or both!). Consider their services, particularly if a home is empty because empty rooms do look smaller than those with even a bit of furniture. If you do not want to hire a stager, then think like one. Consider moving the pieces that you already have in order to make a room look larger or prettier, or to help define a space.
Most homes can use a little polishing prior to being photographed and listed – it helps them put their proverbial best foot forward, therefore giving them an edge on the competition! Just remember that once you have spiffed up your house prior to listing, it is essential to keep it in its now-perfect shape so that buyers are as wowed by the house in person as they were when looking at the pictures.
My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 25 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.
Consistently in the top 10 company-wide at EWM for the past 15 years, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!