Hello and Welcome to Miami!
I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
I love our most notable style of architecture in Coral Gables and actually live in an Old Spanish home myself, but often these homes feel dark and tired. I’ve always found, and often recommend to my clients who are listing their houses for sale, that bright colors should be used as well as fun fabrics to help give some youth to these old, wonderful houses! To add some color and vitality to my living room, I used Lilly Pulitzer to help give it a fresh and fun feel. It made such a difference and now my living room looks so much more inviting. Even though the furniture is typically not included when you sell a house in Coral Gables, adding a pop of color and eclectic style in your furnishings will broaden the appeal of your home to buyers. Thinking about selling an Old Spanish home? I’d love to help!
My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 20 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.
As the #3 Realtor company-wide at EWM in 2012 with over $55 Million in sales, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!
10. Our lush, tropical landscape makes it feel like we live in paradise.
9. It’s only a 3 hour drive to Key West and some of the most beautiful diving in the world!
8. You can wear your favorite Lilly sandals in January (we’ll miss you Lilly!).
7. We’re learning to be good winners (and losers) – Go Heat! Go Dolphins!
6. You can enjoy high school lacrosse games and a light bay breeze at the same time.
5. Out of towners always want to visit because we always have beach weather!
4. Just a quick drive to Joe’s Stone Crabs for lunch.
3. Why drive when you can take the boat?
2. We live in one of the most diverse communities where English is often not even the first language!
1. Some of the most unique, interesting, noteworthy architecture is found here!