Hello and Welcome to Miami!
I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Miami Hurricanes easily won their first game on September 5th against Bethune-Cookman, and I’m surrounded by Hurricane fans that are sure FIRED UP! Here’s some fun trivia on our local University of Miami team:
1. What type of animal is Sebastian?
2. Why was this mascot found appropriate?
3. What are the Hurricane dancers called?
4. Who was the first Hurricane to win the Heisman Trophy?
5. What do the players and fans do at the start of the fourth quarter?
6. How many and in what year did Miami set a record for most players chosen in the first round of the NFL draft?
7. In 1989, Miami won the National title despite having lost one game. What team that beat the Hurricanes that year?
8. What year was the Orange Bowl erected?
1) Ibis 2) the Ibis represents bravery. The last to hide during a hurricane and the first to come out of shelter. 3) The Sunsations 4) Vinny Testaverde in 1986 5) Hold up four fingers 6) Six in 2004 7) Florida State 8) 1937
Feel free to call me with any questions or real estate advice at 305.798.8685 or visit my website: Luxury Miami Real Estate.
My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 25 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.
As the #7 Realtor company-wide at EWM in 2014, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!