Luxury Miami Real Estate

Hello and Welcome to Miami!

I have designed this website with you in mind, filling it with helpful information. Visit often to search for properties with my user-friendly real estate search solution, get details on schools all over Dade County, spend time reading my blog, or explore to find so much more!

550 South Dixie Highway

Coral Gables, FL 33146

Cell: 305-798-8685

Office: 305-960-5330

Email Me



An Incredible 2014

Luxury Miami RealtorI normally talk about what listings I have, but rarely mention my sales. This week I wanted to share what we have been doing this year, because it is truly remarkable. I knew it had been busy and that we had sold many homes, but looking at the numbers I realized so far this year we have closed 80% {over $40 million} of what we sold in all of 2013 and have the other 20% in pending sales. It is amazing that I am going to better what was a great 2013! My sales this year represent the strong market, but also lots of hard work and a wonderful client base! If I can help you with any of your real estate needs, please call me at 305.798.8685 or visit my website: Luxury Miami Real Estate.

Luxury Miami Real Estate

My focused dedication as a realtor in my home town of Miami for over 20 years, consistently puts me at the top of my field. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home, let me help you from start to finish with my results-proven: professional marketing, excellent property exposure and comprehensive experience.

As the #3 Realtor company-wide at EWM in 2012 with over $55 Million in sales, my focus is on Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Miami — specializing in luxury real estate and waterfront properties. Call me today and let’s get started!

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me, Ashley Cusack at {305.798.8685, email and website}. EWM Realtors.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply